As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop in the UK, Garden Studios is open for business and is taking every possible precaution to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection in our staff, contractors, and clients.
We take the risk of COVID-19 very seriously and our safety protocols comply with the Government’s workplace and social distancing guidelines as well as the British Film Commission’s “Working Safely During COVID-19 in Film and High-end TV Drama Production” guidance.
Our protocols include:
- There is an NHS QR code at each of our buildings; we are actively supporting the NHS track-and-trace efforts.
- All our entrances require staff, visitors, and clients to sign in and have a temperature check, there is a forehead thermometer available at each reception area.
- All our staff take daily COVID-19 Lateral Flow Tests (Rapid Tests) and report their negative results to our Risk Management team.
- All our staff are trained in managing COVID-19 risks on productions and shoots.
- We maintain social distancing across our campus and post signage to support this.
- All staff wear face masks in common areas.
- All studio facilities receive a thorough anti-bacterial cleaning before and after every booking.
- In addition to hand washing facilities and toilets, anti-bacterial gel pumps are available all around the building, by each entrance and in each studio.
- Alcohol wipes and anti-viral spray are available in each building for Client use.
- All in-house hired kit is sanitised before use
- All cutlery and crockery are high-temperature dishwasher after each booking.
- We ensure that each building is ventilated at all times, either with our “fresh-air” AC or by opening doors and windows.
In addition to the above, our Health & Safety team has performed a COVID-19-specific Risk Assessment, which we are updating regularly.
Please contact Adrian at email@example.com for a copy or to ask any further H&S questions.
We look forward to welcoming you at Garden Studios.