Garden Studios is a brand new film production studio in the heard of London with newly opened state of the art film production sound stages, cutting edge virtual production facilities and ambitious growth plans. It is set to be the go-to destination for feature film, high-end television, commercials and music video production, attracting top talent and prestigious projects. We're looking for a bright, ambitious and self-motivated IT professional to support our staff & clients, maintain our IT systems and help us to drive technology innovation across the business. This is a junior position in a role which will be supported by an external service provider, but provides huge potential for personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and 25 days annual leave.
- Excellent client skills. An ability to communicate clearly, a friendly and supportive disposition and an unfailing positive attitude.
- Self-motivated fast learner. Able to quickly get familiar with new systems and to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel and client representatives alike.
- Confident TCP/IP networking knowledge, preferably with a supporting professional qualification such as CCNP or CCNA. Sound understanding of VLANs, firewall rules, Wi-Fi networks, switch configurations etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to think out of the box and work around issues quickly.
- A hunger for knowledge and a passion for excellence
- Experience configuring and supporting VOIP based telephone systems.
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Experience setting up and supporting users in a Microsoft O365 environment.
- Resilience, ability to cope with change, operate under pressure and in a crisis, pragmatism, farsightedness, and a solutions-focused approach.
- Knowing when to be pragmatic / accept risk and where to draw the line.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a person with the following attributes:
- Care about the same things we do: sustainability; innovation, sustainability, diversity and inclusion
- You are self-motivated, can operate without supervision / set your own work agenda and strive for constant improvement, particularly in operational processes.
- Strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients: both internally and externally.
- An ability to connect and build relationships at all levels of the organisation and industry-wide.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and listening.
- Entrepreneurial, commercially-savvy and keen to help uncover other areas of need where you could be of assistance
- A passion for cinema and film
- You have management potential and an ambition to become a team manager.
- Advise and support the Garden Studios staff team in all IT related matters, providing training where necessary.
- Provide first class support to Garden Studios clients, their crews and their talent
- Maintain accurate and detailed infrastructure documentation.
- Evolve light weight but robust operational processes.
- Work directly with the CTO to investigate, test and implement innovative services and systems.
- Manage internal systems including Sharepoint, studio bookings system, CCTV, Access Control, Fortigate firewall, Unifi switching and 3CX phone system.
But please don't bother if you are an agency or if you think that pressing "Easy Apply" is enough. We want to hear about you. What interests you? Why do you think that you are a good fit for the role? What makes you stand out from other applicants and what value will you bring to our team? Any applications without this will be ignored.
Hours: 9am- 6pm, 5 days per week with ability to work flexibly when required
Reports to: CTO
Based at: Garden Studios, Park Royal, London.
To apply please contact Rich Phillips: Rich@gardenstudios.io